Tutorials: Sunday, June 26th
||Constructing Database Applications for PDA using the .Net Framework
||Mario Guimaraes (Kennesaw State Univ., Kennesaw, GA)
||Teaching an Introductory Course in Data Mining
||Richard J. Roiger (Minnesota State Univ., Mankato)
||Joseph Bergin (Pace Univ., New York, NY) and
Eugene Wallingford (Univ. of Northern Iowa, Cedar Falls, IA)
||LEGO Robots and AI
|| Amruth Kumar (Ramapo College of New Jersey, NJ)
(*) The tutorials will take place on Building II. It's the yellow
building in the campus map.
Presenter(s) will have at their disposal:
- A white board, writable with board markers, which will be
provided on site.
- A computer projector, capable of resolutions up to 1024x768, to
plug a personal laptop. The computer slides will be projected on a
dedicated screen which lies just besides a white board.
- 15 recent desktop PC's runnning Windows XP or Linux (if needed
one of the PC's may be plugged to projector), with 15"
TFT screens supporting a resolution of 1024x768.
- Wired and Wireless (802.11 b/g) Internet access.
- If you are a presenter in this tutorial and have any requirement
not cited here, please let us
now! (You must adapt/process the e-mail address!)
On Sunday, one conference bus will pick Tutorial participants at
the Hotel Costa da Caparica, at 9:00. For the participants in the
Half-day Tutorials, another bus will pick them at the Hotel Costa da
Caparica, at 13:00. All participants will be taken back to the Hotel
Costa da Caparica at 17:30.